Me, in 13 bullets.
- Senior communications, marketing, content and business leader.
- Hands-on digital marketer, who loves mobile, video, social and data.
- Specializes in organizations with big ideas and messages. I love creating, strategizing and leveraging content.
- Among my past clients are media, publishing, foundations, associations, universities, nonprofits, hospitals, law firms, consultants and commercial businesses that use content to build audience.
- Contractor, freelancer or employee. Project-based or full-time. We're in a time when organizations build teams in many different ways and I'm comfortable in all roles.
- Most recent full-time gig: Regional marketing director for a daily newspaper chain during its critical evolution into a digital media company.
- For thirteen years, led the communications, marketing and retention operations of a start-up multimedia publisher of news and information; attained retention rates of 90+ percent and exceeded acquisition-cost benchmarks.
- With my own agency, prior experience in: marketing and communications for a regional medical center; general management (business, advertising, production and trafficking departments) of a regional magazine company; event management and communications for a prominent U.S. Senate campaign.
- But always, a writer, particularly strong at making complex information clear and compelling (research, policy, legal, health, regulatory, etc.), and...
- A creative project manager. On-time, on-deadline, on-budget.
- University of Pennsylvania, Masters in Government Administration;
Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service.
- Lives in Central New Jersey.
Contact me: email@example.com